Y’all. I aint even gonna fluff this one for you…this dish was bomb dot com.
I’m not a fan of the zuccini noodles except for in zuccini lasagna (recipe coming soon). I found these noodles made out of hearts of palm. I was skeptical but they were good. I find they taste best either soaked in milk or made with this low carb alfredo sauce.
Let’s be honest, nothing tastes like pasta except…. well, pasta. So keep that in mind anytime you are making a “substitute” dish.
- Palmini Pasta (or other low carb pasta substitute)
- Rao’s Alfredo Sauce
- Cooked chicken breast, cubed
- Cherry tomatoes and a handful of spinach (optional)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Wash and drain pasta
- Boil water on stovetop
- Cook Palmini in boiling water for 8-10 min
- While the pasta is cooking, put alfredo sauce in a pan to heat up (the amount is up to you. I used about 2 cups.
- Add cooked chicken to the sauce.
- Once palmini pasta is done, drain and add to the pan with chicken and alfredo sauce and stir.
- Add cherry tomatoes and a hand full of spinach (optional) and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Add parmesan cheese on top and serve!