I’ve found some Keto breads in the store and….some are decent but 6g of net carbs for 1 piece! So here’s a recipe for a quick and easy Keto White Bread!
I personally can NOT stand when blogs have a ton of text talking about meaningless junk where you have to scroll and scroll and scroll to get to the recipe….so here it is below!
- 1 egg
- 3 TBS Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp water
- 1 TBS Mayo (or sour cream)
Makes 2 pieces of bread
3g NET CARBS for 2 pieces
- Plug in Mini Griddle – you can also use a pan on your stovetop, the griddle is just easier and they come out quicker and perfect.
- Spray with Coconut Oil Spray
- Mix ingredients until smooth
- Pour in griddle, careful not to over flow the griddle!
- Leave in the griddle for a couple minutes until golden brown
- Repeat for second piece of bread